IEEE is the world’s leading professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. Learn more: www.ieee.org.
IEEE has more than 420,000 members in more than 160 countries. As a not for profit organization with a mission of advancing technology for humanity, IEEE is dedicated to serving professionals involved in all aspects of the electrical, electronic, and computing fields and related areas of science and technology that underlie modern civilization.
IEEE Areas of Focus
- Membership organization
- Conferences organizer
- Standards developer
- Publishing company
IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
IEEE Xplore Digital Library
IEEE Xplore is a powerful resource that enables discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE and its publishing partners. IEEE Xplore provides online access to millions of full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics. Learn more: www.ieee.org/ieeexplore.
Who We Serve
Our publications are sold to academic, corporate, and government organizations around the world via our online database: the IEEE Xplore digital library. Access to the research in IEEE Xplore helps students, faculty, scientists, and engineers save time and money by accelerating their R&D efforts, and getting their research and products to market faster without having to reinvent the wheel.
IEEE provides a wide range of quality publications and standards that make the exchange of technical knowledge and information possible among technology professionals.
This essential content, categorized below, is delivered through the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
- IEEE Journals, Transactions & Magazines–Top-cited in the fields of electrical engineering and computing—over 184 in all.
- IEEE Conference Proceedings–Cutting-edge papers presented at IEEE conferences globally.
- IEEE Standards–Quality product and technology standards used by worldwide industries and companies to ensure safety, drive technology, and develop markets.
- IEEE Educational Courses–Over 425 IEEE educational online learning courses, plus IEEE English for Engineering.
- eBooks Collections–Five eBook collections now available: 3,000+ eBooks from IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library, IEEE-Wiley Telecommunications eBooks Library, MIT Press eBooks Library, Morgan & Claypool Synthesis eBook Library, and Now Publishers Foundation and Trends® Technology eBooks Library.
Note: The IEEE Xplore Challenge is comprised of 25 questions and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Once you begin the challenge, you must complete it in its entirety in one session and submit a completed challenge to qualify.